This policy sets out how we process any personal data we collect from you or that you provide to us through various channels such as website, in writing, telephone, electronically etc. This Policy also applies to personal data that we may receive from our partners and third-party sources. We confirm that we will keep your information secure and that we will comply fully with all applicable UK Data Protection legislation and regulations. Please read the following carefully to understand what happens to personal data that you choose to provide to us, or that we collect from you. By visiting our website and/or providing your details, you are accepting and consenting to the practices described in this policy.
Types of information we may collect from you
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal information about you:
Information you supply to us. You may supply us with information about you by filling in forms, entering a draw, submitting an enquiry, in person, in writing, electronically, via our website, and/or over the phone. This includes information you provide when you submit a booking or enquiry form. The information you give us may include your name, address, e-mail address, phone number and information relating to booking / potential bookings.
The information our website automatically collects about you. Concerning each of your visits to our website we may automatically collect information including the following:
- Technical information, including a truncated and anonymised version of your Internet protocol (IP) address, browser type and version, operating system and platform;
- Information about your visit including what pages you visit, how long you are on the site, how you got to the site (including date and time); page response times, length of visit, what you click on, documents downloaded and download errors.
How we may use the information we collect
We may use the information in the following ways:
Information you supply to us. We will use this information:
- provide you with information about our products and services
- correspond with you regarding your booking and/or enquiry
- process and complete transactions
- accounting purposes
- ship or otherwise deliver goods or services
- anticipate and resolve actual or potential problems with our products/services
- keep as a record of our interactions with you
Information we automatically collect about you. We will use this information:
- to administer our site including troubleshooting and statistical purposes;
- to improve our site to ensure that content is presented most effectively for you and your computer;
- security and debugging as part of our efforts to keep our site safe and secure.
This information is collected anonymously and is not linked to information that identifies you as an individual. We may use Google Analytics to track this information. Find out how Google uses your data at https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245.
Disclosure of your information
Any information you provide to us will either be emailed directly to us or may be stored on our secure server. Information may also be stored on our cloud system.
We do not rent, sell or share personal information about you with non-affiliated people or non-affiliated companies. We may share your name & contact number with the Operator assigned to administer our service at your event should they need to contact you in this regard.
We will use all reasonable efforts to ensure that your personal data is not disclosed to regional/national institutions and authorities unless required by law or other regulations.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site or electronically; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from third-party websites. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
You have the right to ensure that your personal data is being processed lawfully. Your subject access right can be exercised following data protection laws and regulations. Any subject access request must be made in writing to us. We will provide your personal data to you within the statutory time frames. To enable us to trace any of your personal data that we may be holding, we may need to request further information from you. If you have a complaint about how we have used your information, you have the right to complain to the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO).